Skip to main content

Games of the 90's

I was a kid born late 1980's and in the early 1990's it was my developing years . where in I went to School meet new people and make friends, learn to speak, read and many other things and the most Exciting part of them all was Playing. here are the Games that I used to play with my classmate

LUKSONG BAKA 
PATINTERO

 
TUMBANG PRESO

 
JOLEN

 
PIKO


SIPA
 
    
LUKSON TINIK
 

Despite lacking modern gadgets, we used to have so much fun with simple physical games. These activities made us more resilient both physically and mentally. I hope that when I have kids of my own in the future, I can give them the chance to experience this kind of play. Unfortunately, achieving that might be challenging due to the rapid pace of modernization. Today, gadgets like laptops, PSPs, iPods, Wiis, Xbox, and many others are widely available. As a result, kids now tend to stay indoors, playing video games or browsing the internet, rather than engaging in the traditional physical games we used to enjoy.