Skip to main content

Love Through Time: Embracing Change and the Value of Restoration

Since we all live in a world where nothing is forever except change, love itself is not immune to the forces of time and transformation. Just like the seasons, love shifts and evolves. Spring brings the blooming of new emotions and the excitement of discovery. Summer warms us with the intensity of passion and joy. As autumn approaches, love matures, growing deeper with understanding, while winter, though cold, teaches us the value of endurance and patience. No season of love lasts forever, but the cycle of change is always present, and with it comes growth.

In our lifetime, we encounter people who become dear to us—people we love deeply, each relationship a journey of its own. Alongside that love, we may attach significance to material things that remind us of those special connections. However, like everything else, these material things can break or become obsolete, just like phones or gadgets. But just as we work to restore what is broken, we also choose to fight for the love that matters to us.

Back in early 2018, I found myself in a secret long-distance relationship. Love blossomed across the miles, with our phones being the lifeline that kept us connected. But then, Late November 2018 I lost my phone. Communication became challenging, and at the time, I couldn’t easily afford a replacement. Slowly, I saved up, hoping to restore the connection. Then, unexpectedly, On january 1, 2019 my partner bought me a new phone—a Xiaomi Note 6 Pro. That phone became a link of our love, a tool that bridged the gap between us.

So whenever the phone breaks, as long as it powers on, I find ways to fix it because it holds meaning. It’s more than just a device; it’s a reminder of the love, effort, and care that went into maintaining our connection.


Love, like everything else, changes. It faces challenges, moments of brokenness, and times of uncertainty. But when love is meaningful, when it holds value beyond the surface, we work to restore it. Just as I find ways to repair my phone, we find ways to heal and nurture our relationships through the storms of life.

In every aspect of life As all things can be fixed the only question is that they’re worth fixing?

For me the answer is always yes. We fight, we fix, we love, we stay." That's called maturity